Hello visitor,

This is a little private forum to exchange informations about second language learning.
If you like it you are cordially invited to to play a part in our discussions.
Please understand that you can only participate if you register.
This is a private project and we don't have the funds to run an open forum.

You got this link from another Duolingo user or found it in the Duo-Forum?
Please register with your Duolingo nickname so we know who's knocking.
If you register, please have a little patience with us. We will give you access as soon as possible.

best regards your RedAngel666

Discord Chat Evening with Duolingo Users

Antworten
RedAngel666
Heart of the Board

Discord Chat Evening with Duolingo Users

Beitrag von RedAngel666 » 13. Nov 2017, 00:41

Hi,
we were thinking about a possibility to gain more members for our little project here. We had a few registrations but they don't write (yet). So what do you think about a chat evening in Discord. We can get in touch with the others and maybe they want to join. But...
First we need our Susan in the Discord Chat! If that problem is solved we need a time we can offer the Duo Members in a discussion.
Let's talk in UTC time. We are usually online from round about 19-20 o'clock until..... hm so ca. 2-3 c'lock in the night/morning :lol: It depends on the fun we have ;) Susan you are 6 hours behind UTC so please tell us when it is a good time for you. Adam we don't know your work schedule so pleas tell us when it is a good time for you. Most of the people have free time at the weekends so I think Friday or Saturday would be a good day.

If you like the idea let's talk about a day we are altogether online. Our crazy renovation project will come to an end. (I really hope we are done with that room at the end of the week :shock: )

So tell us please, what do you think about this idea and if you are interested when would be the best time.

Best regards Angel
„Nehmen Sie die Menschen wie sie sind, andere gibt's nicht.“
Konrad Adenauer
AfRoADam
Hardcore master of Time

Re: Discord Chat Evening with Duolingo Users

Beitrag von AfRoADam » 13. Nov 2017, 20:21

Hi Angel,

I think we're going away this weekend (sorry to be a pain!), but I might be able to sneak in some time! Though the travelling will be done on Friday night and Sunday afternoon, so if we're thinking Friday or Saturday; ich wähle Samstag :mrgreen:
RedAngel666 hat geschrieben:
13. Nov 2017, 00:41
Adam we don't know your work schedule
Not even I know my work schedule :lol:
I have a work rota that's about as easy to understand as the theory of relativity :roll: but this week I should be available from 18:00 UTC onwards at the latest (barring Friday, when we'll be unterwegs).

Dies hört sich aber hervorragend an!

Grüße,
Adam
Wieso denn ausgerechnet ich? :lol:
Bild
RedAngel666
Heart of the Board

Beitrag von RedAngel666 » 13. Nov 2017, 21:45

Hi Adam,
no problem if you are busy this weekend. Sounds like a nice trip? We can do it the weekend afterwards. And in the first place we have to wait for Susan in Discord anyway.
AfRoADam hat geschrieben:
13. Nov 2017, 20:21
I have a work rota that's about as easy to understand as the theory of relativity :roll:
You are the spooky guy with the preference for maths, remember? :lol: So you've got the perfect job? hihi

best regards Angel
Konrad Adenauer
RedAngel666
Heart of the Board

Beitrag von RedAngel666 » 9. Dez 2017, 16:50

Hey guys,

I would like to anounce a chat day in Duolingo for the next weekend to gather more attention for our little cottage.
Do you have time to spare?

Best regards Angel
Konrad Adenauer
slam

Concerning Discord Chat Evening

Beitrag von slam » 11. Dez 2017, 22:42

Hello Angel and Adam,

I just now came across this thread. What do I need to do about getting on Discord. Can you give me instructions, again? I seem to have a difficult time understanding how to get set up. Am I already a member? Can you send me a link? Have you set a date yet for all of us to get together on Discord?

I am pretty flexible. I am looking forward to this.

Thanks for putting up with me, Susan
RedAngel666
Heart of the Board

Beitrag von RedAngel666 » 12. Dez 2017, 00:24

Hallo Susan,

My question for friendship on Discord is still 'outstanding'. I think it would be a pretty good idea if you tell us a specific time you are online here in the forum so we can talk here to solve any problems. (don't you dare to be embaressed because you didn't make it until now :twisted: ! Technique is a perfidious snake, born to make our live difficult)

I thought about next weekend but I don't want to start it without you or Adam.

Best regards Angel
Konrad Adenauer
AfRoADam
Hardcore master of Time

Beitrag von AfRoADam » 12. Dez 2017, 00:30

Hello all,

Though I'm working this weekend, I should be available from about 16:00/17:00 on both Saturday and Sunday :mrgreen:

Liebe Grüße,
Adam
Wieso denn ausgerechnet ich? :lol:
Bild
slam

Discord Chat - Times

Beitrag von slam » 12. Dez 2017, 18:18

Liebe Freunde,

Wenn es 16 Uhr GMT ist, ist es 10 Uhr meine Zeit. Du bist 6 Stunden vor mir.
Ich bin Sonntags von 9 bis 14 Uhr nicht zu Hause. Wenn wir es dann an einem Wochenende machen, es muss am Samstag sein.

Also muss es am Samstag passieren. Ich bin keine frühmorgendliche Person; aber 10 Uhr, meine Zeit, ist machbar für mich.

Bevor wir versuchen, zusammen zu kommen, möchte ich testen, ob ich Discord bekommen kann.

Ich freue mich auf euch antworten, Susan
slam

Re: Discord Chat

Beitrag von slam » 13. Dez 2017, 21:40

Leibe Freunde,

Ich könnte es am Sonntag um 21 Uhr tun, wenn Samstag klappt nicht.

Bitte antworte, Susan
Antworten